BigTrucker123

Veteran Driver V
  • Last visited

About BigTrucker123

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BigTrucker123's Achievements

1. THANKYOU!!! You have fixed my problem! I didn't realise I had two accounts so after sending a reset link to my business email I finally have managed to log in! thanks greatly! Honestly, such a huge relief to be able to head online!
  2. I didn't realise I had another account, wow cheers buddy, although now the issue is if that is linked to my old TruckersMP account and the current account im on is linked to my steam email (my main email address) how do i recover my other Truckers MP account?
  3. I know this but this isn't part of the problem solving and the support team cannot seem to fix it hence the suggestion, I don't "wish to leave", only to fix a problem which doesn't seem as though it can be fixed any other way? Banning and unbanning my account won't make a difference. I had a support ticket however they only suggested to change the email address :/ Which I have already tried unfortunately
  4. Hi all, after trying for months now to get my ETS2 MP to work I cannot seem to find a fix, The admin support cannot seem to find a fix either so I am not too sure what to do other than to try and delete my account and to try making a new one. The issue I am having is I cannot log into my account on the truckers MP Server. I have tried the following: Reseting my Password (lower case only and something simple) Copying and pasting my password from notepad (making sure it's not got any spaces) Re downloading the Multiplayer client Changing my email address Made sure my account is linked with the same email as my steam account Disabled family sharing Made sure my account is public I have been able to play the online for years prior to this issue and it only accrued when I started to play the game after an online update on the servers a while ago. I own the game and nothing has changed to my account prior to being able to play online before. The only issue I can think of is my account being shared at one point but the shared feature has been disabled for months now so I'm not too sure if it sticks to the online server side once enabled locking me out of online mode? I can also log onto my MP account on the website and on the forum. Without being able to come up with a fix for the issue the only other thing I can possibly think of is to delete my account and re-sign up. Pretty disappointed as I wanted to keep my account since as I have been a member since 2015. Unless there is a way to unlink my steam account and allow me to relink it? Thanks, Jordan.
  5. Thanks for the reply, I have tried this also, generally I can sort these problems with being known to errors while working on forum boards and websites server sided as a designer but nothing I have tried or suggested is working in this case unfortunately. I have created a ticket and hopefully we can get to the bottom of the issue, maybe shed some light for others that might be having the same issue as myself. Thanks again for the help its much appreciated.
  6. Tried this as well unfortunately no success
  7. Error - (invalid email or password) Hi all, I have been having issues with ETS2 MP for the last couple of months, by this I have tried to fix the issues and no matter what I try or search online to fix the issue nothing is working. Problem I'm having? Fixes I have tried? Basically I cannot log into my online account, I have tried to change my password, made sure my account is linked with he same email as my steam account, disabled family sharing, made sure my account is public, even put simple letter passwords to make sure there not interfering with the password engine for the online servers and nothing is fixing the problem. I have been able to play the online for years prior to this issue and it only accrued when I started to play the game after an online update on the servers a while ago. I own the game and nothing has changed to my account prior to being able to play online before. The only issue I can think of is my account being shared at one point but the shared feature has been disabled for months now so I'm not too sure if it sticks to the online sever side once enabled locking me out of online mode? I can also log onto my MP account on the website and on the forum. If anyone can shed any light on this issue then it would be much appreciated as I'm all out of options and getting a little fed up. Thanks greatly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.