Mi?uu

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About Mi?uu

Mi?uu's Achievements

1. Mi?uu

Hybrid Trucks

Alright , I'll try these when I can , yesterday I was able to do this via autosave/game.sii with the save decrypter . Thank you everyone , for taking a bit of time to answer (can be closed mr mod )
  2. Mi?uu

Hybrid Trucks

Ok , so that being said , I can . But how do i archive back a .scs file ? base.scs or def.scs , because , all the topics I 've found on the forum were either with photos (blank , deleted) , either videos on youtube that were removed " the game file system failed to initialize aborting now"
  3. Mi?uu

Hybrid Trucks

Yes , I also use that Volvo engine on Scania , but as I searched topics about hybrid trucks , there were no mentions of "transmission" , only the parts of the cabin (Mercedes + Volvo , or any other two cabins put together) , engines , and other minor things , but no , not trans + how do i archive the modified .scs ? tried making an archive just like in the video , but no , the game filesystem failed to initialize aborting
  4. Hello . As I saw a topic about using 750hp engine mod , so you'll have 750hp on all trucks , I was wondering if we're allowed to : 1. Use one truck's transmission on another , modifying def.scs ? (old Volvo's trans on a Mercedes or a Renault) 2. Change transmission ratios ? - def.scs also 3. Using old volvo engine on the new volvo (i think that one is better ) - done by messing with def.scs , also .
  5. Hello everyone . So , yesterday i got perm. banned for the reason "change ingame tag and make a ban appeal" . So i did . I checked pinned topics about ban appealing , I checked users topics that contained different questions on ban appealing , but I'm still kind of not sure what a ban appeal should contain.. ? The thing that gets me really insecure is the line (encountered in "Banned , what should i do now" topic): Doesn't it sound quite ... selfish to say why I deserve being unbanned ? I mean , I explained why I had that nametag , where did all started , even posted a screenshot of the changed ingame tag . But still , I'm not sure . Can somebody give me an example , like ... steps , what should I include in my appeal ? Just like a pattern , I could say. It's the first the time I got banned , and also the first time I encounter this "appeal" system , so I'm not really sure if I'm doing it wrong or not I hope it's not a problem I posted this , or posting it here . Thank you in advance to those answering / helping. Mișuu EDIT: thanks to olala (as you're the support , can you close the topic ? i dont think any other could help thank you for your fast , serious answer)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.