FluffyNL

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About FluffyNL

FluffyNL's Achievements

1. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue for me. This problem began when I installed update 0.1.9.1, so proberly there's something wrong with this update. However, any other solutions which might work are welcome.
  2. Heey all, I'm getting a bit confused right now. In which location do I need to install the fonts running a system Windows 8.1 64 bits?
  3. Heey, I know how to install it, but I'd believe there's a source where I can download it from? Since the link you gave me are just the instructions for installing of de-installing fonts.
  4. Heey all, Thanks for the reply. I am currently In-Game playing on Europe server 1, but unfortunately the problem still persists. I am neither able to type any text and view the player list. I haven't the font "OpenSans" in my font directory. Is there a specific download link for the font? Thanks for the support in advance.
  5. Hello, Since the latest update, I am unable to see text in the Multiplayer client. I have attached a screenshot. Things I have tried so far: Re-installed the MP Mod; Restarted my system; Verified the game cache via Steam; If you need any more information about this issue, please let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.