WolfRawrrr

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About WolfRawrrr

WolfRawrrr's Achievements

1. As much as I appreciate the new, inbuilt report system (though I am new to the game), I'd like to ask why can't a reported player be reported again? Not 5 minutes ago I was driving through a tunnel an another truck came almost alongside me, then started drifting into my lane, I even moved right into the emergency lane however he followed me there and rammed me - now my truck and trailer are lying sideways in the middle of the tunnel, blocking 3/4 lanes (counting stop lane). So of course I go to report, and what a surprise, that player is already reported! What I'd like to know is, is my report still sent? If not sent, it should at least count towards some kind of report counter for the player in order to increase the severity of the report. Add more weight. Because for how long can the same player be "reported" and meanwhile do a hundred infractions at the cost of just the initial one, because he is apparently immune to reports until X time elapsed or report is resolved. Also, though this isn't the place for it, what am I supposed to do even? When I load an earlier save I lose a ton of progress, and resuming the job from the pause menu returns me to the tunnel where I am completely immobile. Sucks note: needless to say I have called for assistance and moved the truck, don't think that I am still in there blocking the way with lights flashing
  2. Wow. I was rammed 2 times in the last 2 days and lost quite a bit of money because of it, so I am glad to see a proper report system in place. Thank you! Most people seem to still ignore red lights, at least in my experience, and that's kinda dangerous. If there was a way to charge them more money (because apparently they don't care about 500 eur per light or what is it), or assign some kind of negative points leading to a penalty, that would be cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.