.Laur

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About .Laur

.Laur's Achievements

1. .Laur

West-Trans Romania

RO: Zi de zi, la drum la fel ca acasă. O companie de succes garantează calitatea presta?iei sale printr-o serie de argumente solide. Pentru un transportator de talia noastră, ele au devenit certitudini. "West Trans România" este liderul absolut al transportului rutier din comunitatea romanească virtuală Euro Truck Simulator 2.Camioanele noastre pot fi văzute pe marile autostrăzi ale Europei, ale Angliei ?i ale Scandinaviei fiind axa?i pe transportul de mărfuri generale, efectuând ?i transporturi de utilaje agabaritice.Că să te convingi po?i să studiezi evolu?ia ?i imaginea firmei noastre în comunitatea Euro Truck Simulator 2 ?i po?i să iei legătura cu noi. Ace?tia suntem noi, firma "West Trans România", un exemplu bun atât pentru comunitatea romanească din Euro Truck Simulator 2 cât ?i pe plan interna?ional. ENG: Day by day, on the road just like home. A successful company guarantees the quality of its performance through a series of solid arguments. For a company of our size, they have become certainties. "West Trans Romania" is the absolute leader of the road transport from the Romanian Euro Truck Simulator 2 virtual community. Our trucks can be seen on the major highways of Europe, England and Scandinavia focusing on general freight transport, also carrying oversized loads. To convince yourself, you can study the evolution and image of our company in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 community and you can get in touch with us. These are us, the company "West Trans Romania", a good example for the Romanian community at Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well as internationally. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WestTransRomania/ Cerere Angajare: http://westtransro.bravesites.com/cerere-angajare

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.