• Last visited

About Premium Mods

Premium Mods's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Hello. FPS drop in populated places is not caused by the graphics card but by server limitations. Imagine, for example, that you connect online to your computer from another place and browse photos from your computer, and then imagine that 100 people connect to your computer and want to view the same photos at the same time. Can you imagine how slow it will be to load these photos for 100 people? I have an Nvidia RTX3080 and outside crowded places I have 170 FPS and in crowded places with over 100 people I barely have 20 FPS. And this is normal. With 400 people I had 2 FPS
  2. Hello. On page https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1438 there is information on how to use the TMP mod on Single Player. I have a question about previewing the map while driving. Is it possible to add this to singleplayer? If so, which mod is responsible for this in the "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TruckersMP\installation" folder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.