nisus46

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About nisus46

Recent Profile Visitors

580 profile views

nisus46's Achievements

1. Thank you for the help I've done that you recommend but it still does not work to tab menu (shift + tab), the work (the mouse can be moved) but back to back launchpad mouse does not work the problem may be my connection is not stable or my laptop specs are not enough to ets2mp (but ets2 could work despite having a low setting) I use a keyboard and mouse
  2. thanks for the solution I have done the way you suggest but do not work at all ets2 not a problem but ets2mp not work I have done: 1. update directx, vga 2. move the folder mods
  3. hi guys, I have a problem with ets2mp, after the display "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer" is finished, the screen appears and does not happen (no mouse cursor or other) and then I try to press F11 and this screen appears but my mouse cursor can not be moved at all ... I can not play ets2mp of my first game ets2 had until now ... Thank you
  4. ello everyone, I have a problem with version 0.1.2 R2 ets2mp ... after ets2 logo is complete, a notification "Request to use the advanced features detected SDK", at the time of notification of the mouse cursor can not be moved (hang) ... and after a look at the file game.log ... contents: Please a solution for this problem ets2 version 1.15.1.1s... ets2mp version 0.1.2 R2 game.log.txt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.