brunomayster

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About brunomayster

brunomayster's Achievements

1. HOW COULD YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM? THIS IS HAPPENING TO THE SAME THING WITH ME.
  2. @MATRIXS26 HOW COULD YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM? THIS IS HAPPENING TO THE SAME THING WITH ME.
  3. My version is 1.26.3.2s and it does not work !!
  4. When I run "truckersmp"It looks "unsupported version detected .. to play you need to have ets2 1.26.3s"But I already have version 1.26.3.2s. and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !!
  5. When I run "truckersmp"It looks "unsupported version detected .. to play you need to have ets2 1.26.3s"But I already have version 1.26.3.2s. and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !!
  6. hen I run "truckersmp" It looks "unsupported version detected .. to play you need to have ets2 1.26.3s" But I already have version 1.26.3.2s.and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !!
  7. When I run "truckersmp" It looks "unsupported version detected .. to play you need to have ets2 1.26.3s" But I already have version 1.26.3.2s.and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !! 0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.