• Known languages
    Czech, Slovak, English, German

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    V&V Logistic

Recent Profile Visitors

946 profile views

Teddy_CZ's Achievements

1. As you can see in my video, if player n.1 (that was me) go AFK after he port to Rostock for lets say 1 minute, and player n.2 (my friend) don't want to wait or turn around to drive away safely, it would be great to expand non-collision area for about few meters. Same is in Europort. The non-collision area is expanded there. And I wasn't talking about Doubles mainly. They are just in Scandinavia but Heavy cargo is not. Watch the video again, me and my friend had Heavy cargoes and he couldn't drive away without accident.
  2. Are you sure that expanding non-collision area is about changing DLC? If the could make non-collision server with all DLC, when they couldn't expand non-collision there?
  3. The same is in Europort, the non-collision area are expanded than was the original. It's true, doubles are available only in Scandinavia, but although players still can go there, even they will break the rules.
  4. Suggestion Name: Non-collision areas at ports Suggestion Description: I would like to ask you if it's possible to expand no-collision area in Rostock. When you have Heavy Cargo, and in the near future Double cargo, and someone will arrive there, you are not able to exit no-collision area without taking damage. I hope my video will explain it better https://youtu.be/Jfhq-jTu8qs I think the same problem is on more ports like this one. Any example images: None Why should it be added?: For smoother transportation when someone is AFK after he comes to port.
  5. I still have problem with Authenticating, same like yesterday, on EU2 server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.