Notorioussoldier

Veteran Driver V
  • Last visited

About Notorioussoldier

Notorioussoldier's Achievements

1. Same Problem as 'xThe0xYg3n' I tried changing from '1.26x temporary' to 'NONE' Opt out of Beta. No such luck with the new 1004 launcher. The good news is that ETS2 Single Player version is working just fine as well as ATS 1.5 version Single Player including Multiplayer. But here the thing, When I download the Launcher Updates in the past (1002, 1003, 1004), I begin to install the software and follow the directions. When it starts to download, the green bar that shows the downloading process is cut short and says 'Download Complete'. But the green loading bar just barely show that happening like a 2 second downloading process and the green bar doesn't reach the very end of the downloading process. It's as if it just downloaded a small portion of the software, but didn't complete it in theory. I still get the message that says ETS2 is unsupported and that I need to download 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.26.3s [d89683f8f813]' which I have done multiple times. I have read everyone's posting about this matter with still no luck in site. Maybe there is a problem in the downloading of the software...I'm not sure. I just figure I would add my input on this matter. I love playing both ATS and ETS2...Fan Forever on these games :-) Thank you for your attention guys...Happy Trucking and Happy Holidays to Everyone and a Great New Year 2017 :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.