• Last visited

About jkility

Profile Information

• EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

jkility's Achievements

1. I did notice the distance issue. Especially the other day when the server's were very unstable.
  2. @TP555 I've also noticed that since the increase in capacity, I believe the server's have become a bit more unstable, maybe this is just a temporary thing and while the MP team correct and perfect the server's. I think we just have to wait and see over the next few days/weeks to see what happens.
  3. jkility

Activate

I had a similar problem after I changed my email etc and had to get it changed. A simple ticket will do the job: https://support.truckersmp.com/
  4. Have you tried uninstalling MP and installing again? Maybe worth trying to verify game cache too
  5. Punching a truck? I'm not quite getting you...
  6. You guys all said its crashed, I've been online for about an hour with no problem.
  7. EU2 backup, Only noticed after I kept driving and another driver was going past!
  8. I notice that coming out of Amsterdam, was wondering why trucks were stopped in the middle of the road....
  9. Look's like it's just gone down again.
  10. I'm in Rotterdam to but ping seem's stable for me. 33ms
  11. EU2 back up: https://truckersmp.com/status Even had a queue position of 3...
  12. Server is down, just need to be patient.
  13. Server is down right now, just need to be patient. Looks like the queue on Server 3 is going up
  14. Well I'm not able to connect to Europe 2 right now, although looking at the above posts just posted looks like it's down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.