EuroTrans A/S

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About EuroTrans A/S

EuroTrans A/S's Achievements

1. There seem to be no working answers to this, and I see others have the problem. Yes, I have submitted a ticket, the reply did not help and seemed like an automated message. I have tried NONE-opt out as well as 1.26x and the 1.26 public beta. I have also completely removed and reinstalled the multiplayer mod. However, it tells me I have an unsupported game version, would i like help downgrading. Clicking yes freezes it and gives me nothing, clicking no gives me a message that says Cannot initialize client core or something. I am currently Opted out of all betas, but it doesnt work. I have ETS2 installed in my F drive, which worked fine before vive la France, which I did not buy. Ive played multiplayer for over a year and had ETS2 for at least 3 and this is the first time Ive had to ask for help on anything like this. Any help with this? Any is appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.