• American Garage Location
    California: Los Angeles
  • Known languages
    English, (A bit of spanish)

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    JTB Trucking

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Tonny1234's Achievements

1. The winter mod on ETS2 isn't working. It says its enabled, but I still see the Summerish graphics. I live in the US, and some of us are getting snow. It would be nice to see this working again. Thanks! - Tonny
  2. After the update of 1.6 for ATS... MP can run for 20 Minutes then I get Runtime Errors, Graphic's Drivers stop working, and the game has graphical glitches then crashes with a "Send Bug Report" Window. This is very annoying and MP is impossible to truck with. And Apparently 4GB Out of 8GB of ram in use will cause "Information Loss". Please work on a bugfix because this is something I don't appreciate. Thanks,
  3. I just recently bought ETS2, and I played it for at least 2 hours, but it does not let me add the game or join the multiplayer. I did the check now, but it says come back in a couple of minutes. I come back and its blank and says I only have ATS.
  4. Fixed it, it was set to load in OpenGL after that experiment. Maybe a good suggestion to add OpenGL support for older computers???? Anyways, Thanks!
  5. When I loaded TruckersMP today, at first the launcher came up with a Fatal error, I restarted the launcher, it opened, and launched ATS, but it did not show any 3D objects at all. Only GUI and mouse. The mouse didn't move either when appeared. Will this happen if you open it in steam and choose OpenGL, or should I go to DirectX? I was experimenting seeing the FPS differences between OpenGL and DirectX. Any fix?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.