JonathanJONeill

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About JonathanJONeill

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

JonathanJONeill's Achievements

1. The 1.0.0.2 launcher was the first time he's ever tried using MP. He had no additional launchers. In Program Files\TruckersMP, there are four files: Launcher.exe Newtonsoft.Json.dll unins000.dat unins000.exe He fully uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Hoping that with the update to 1.5.2 and the next MP update, it will work for him.
  2. A friend is having an issue with the current launcher 1.0.0.2. He launches it pressed F1, downloaded all available updates for ATS and System and then tries to launch the game. It tells him his game version is invalid and that he needs to use 1.5.1.2. His version is 1.5.1.3s, the same as mine, but he cannot get it to launch while I can. Any ideas why it's is looking for 1.5.1.2 specifically for him but allows me to play with 1.5.1.3s? We've downloaded the same launcher installer. I even uploaded mine for him to use and he has the same issue.
  3. My bandwidth thanks you for the new patcher.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.