Juancho [ESP/GER]

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Juancho [ESP/GER]

1. Both games are hanging for 11 minutes when loading the profile, and it blocks my whole computer, but when they spend about 11 minutes, loads the game and everything, and it is understandable that every time you want to play you have to wait about 11 Minutes, it is understandable that I do not want to play.
  2. Added server queue Autoreconnect when connection with server has been broken THANKS THANKS AND THANKS these two things for me are fundamental in the mp!!
  3. Tengo una duda con esta regla: Nombres políticos ofensivos (Hitler, Stalin...) quiere decir que si por ejemplo me pongo una foto de Hitler pero por ejemplo la cara de alguno de estos es un meme, me banearían del foro o del juego también?
  4. A mi me han puesto muchas veces reported, y gente que iba grabando por cambiarme de carril sin intermitente, embestir a alguien por lag... No me han baneado ninguna vez, estate tranquilo compañero!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.