Dutchy91

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dutchy91

1. Okay, thank you for your answer. I already found a way to solve the issue.
  2. My previous Steam account was an account my dad and I both used, I recently made a new account so we both can play our games at the same time since I moved out. Is there a way I can delete my current TruckersMP account? When I try to register another account it says the email and username or already in use.
  3. Hi all, I got myself a new Steam account and got ETS2 installed on this account. How can I change my registered Steam account to be able to acces the MP mod again? Kind regards, Nick
  4. Hi all, After a long period without playing I started playing ETS2 again. So today I downloaded the MP file and installed this file. When I want to login it says "Invalid email or password", but both are typed in good. I can login here with the same credentials. Also my account says it's activated since January 21st 2015. What can be the problem and how can I solve it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.