Frotang

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frotang

1. I reinstalled the MP client and then set it up to run as Administrator and this fixed the problem. For some reason I had to reinstall for it to fix though, weird.
  2. Ok I just tried this and I'm still having the same problem. next step is to reinstall the entire game but I don't want to lose my progress or my game settings. Whats the best way to keep those things from getting erased? Edit: nevermind, I had to go back in and set it to run as Admin and now it works!!
  3. Hello, I hadn't played for about 5 days and went to launch the game today only to find that the Login / server select screen never appeared and it took me straight to my profile. I clicked continue game and it shows signing in but when I'm in game the Tab key does not bring up the player list and I can see no other users around. Edit: Yes I am launching from the TruckersMP shortcut, and I did try running as Admin but did not solve the issue. Didn't have a lot of time last night to fool with it but I'll try a reinstall of both the game and MP client today after work and report back here. Edit 2: reinstalled MP client and made sure to set it to run as administrator which solved my issue. I am now back to playing online, thanks y'all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.