fozzi\8/ (UK)

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by fozzi\8/ (UK)

1. A load of rubbish! Since when in real life does this happen? 36MPH in cities and 67MPH outside of cities? If people are moaning then tell them to go to EU2 or just go away, why make it unrealistic just for them? If they want a race, buy forza or something!
  2. 1. There is no distance reading on he players next to you menu. This means I can't see when I've left my 60m gap when overtaking which is a rule for the game. 2. Game crashes every so often for no reason 3. Weather sync doesn't work very well. Rains/snows in the sun at 22c and there is no water droplets appearing on my windscreen 4. Traffic lights only sync during the day Hope this helps towards improvements for the game!
  3. Ah ok, I will leave it until I see it! Thanks StuartD, wasn't sure that was all! Cheers
  4. Not sure where to post but this comes under MP so I hope its right, if not don't warn me just say! I'd just like to know whether you are taking admin applications. I can see admins are snowed under at times, esepcially with such as large map and the notorious Europoort! I'd like to help out as I have the time and patience to dedicate to it! Any help would be gratefully received! Cheers
  5. This player was on the wrong side of the road coming into Dover service garage and hit me coming out of NCZ as I couldn't see him coming in my blind spot. Had he have been on the correct side of the road, I would of seen him!
  6. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS IN THE FORUM BUT PLEASE READ! I was happily advertising my VTC in London when one player started to slag my VTC off. He then went on to insult people with asparagus which i find VERY offensive. A second player then decides to join in. I AM DISGUSTED. I reported them both in game but noting will probably be done due to the volume of reports. Please find the images attached with evidence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.