nisseTruckare

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

Everything posted by nisseTruckare

1. HI Thanks worked fine for me "copied the @ and contrl V DONE Haave a nice day Nils Sweden MÖ
  2. Hi I am all to go with mp EUT 2 on Steam, Downloaded mp program Got a account on ets2mp.com But when y try to logg in before entered to Europe sever The program dont accept my email adress Y start to right my email but y cant wright the hole adress its stop before"@" ???? Thx for help Nils
  3. HI Everything is ok the MP EUT 2 starts and its ask for my inlogging e-mail, The problem is that the first line where y write e-mail adress doesent take the hole adress ..... Thanks for help Nils
  4. Hi Got it right now,, But when y tried to log in to the server with my emailadress y cant Wright my hole email adress in the uper line. Password is ok I try it later.. Y dont give up Vive la France est les Parisien............... Nils
  5. Hallo Yes it was in the spam folder, so good what shoud i do now to be able to join the server?? Nils
  6. Hi I register in steam and it is ok, but when y go back to EUT 2 Multiplayer homepage it says that y shooh klick here to go to my reg email adress there is no activation mail send to me Any solution ?? THX Nils

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.