Hardr3acts

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hardr3acts

1. MP and Singleplayer clash with save times. Hopefully this is something that will be fixed in the near future but as is best recomendation is to finish any active loads otherwise it can be a problem where they arent worth as much, If you look at the autosave data you can see how much its been effected before you start playing
  2. Is the error occuring when you are in game or when just opening the program?
  3. The sheer amount of players causes the ram usage to ramp up and it eventually crashes as there isnt enough ram
  4. The servers are speed limited to stop trolls and rammers EU2 has no limit or collisions if you want speed
  5. OOh. have you checked the crash log yourself to see if anything screams out the obvious in there? If nothing does might be worth posting here so the forums and myself can have a nosey and try sussing
  6. Might just be a case of waiting it out and seing if they can do anything. I will do some googling though in the mean time see if i come up anything
  7. Hmm. And the error has been submitted to the devs?
  8. Sometimes if its peak times for downloads the server can be slow. Also I've noticed that the site has gone down a few times today from either conneciton throttling or just general maintaince so the downloads being slow is expected at times when the site its self is unstable. Hope this helps.
  9. I havent had a country tag in the time i have played and never had the issue so Im with Aycliffe on this one. Country tag shouldnt matter
  10. Have you tried uninstalling the mod and deleting logs in documents? If not just give that a shot and it should sort things out EDIT: re read post. It shouldnt be an issue requiring wiping. Have you completely deleted ETS2 aside from this, And if you constantly alt f4 ets2mp ive found errors to be caused
  11. Yes unfortunately, But the devs here are good at getting things sorted out so it wont take long to sort out, Sometimes the connection to the server can just get throttled by the sheer amount of connections. It will be resolved shortly. They're good at this stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.