R0CK

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

Everything posted by R0CK

1. R0CK

Lag.

1- CTRL+ALT+Del (Task Manager). 2- Kill other program who use CPU.
  2. There is a events/convoys organized by players your can see them at www.ets2c.com that you can join , or you can organize a convoy by yourself and invite other players to participate in it. Have fun.
  3. Run "Play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer" as Administrator.
  4. Download this save : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/ And buy a truck.
  5. Install ETS2MP in this directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\".
  6. After translation your problem to English , I've understand that your don't have the necessary permissions. Try to log to Administrator Account in Windows. Or , Run Ets2MP as Administrator.
  7. R0CK

Issue

I think you must change download region of steam. follow this : And change your download region.
  8. You must Increase your FPS. I have for you a Config file that will boost your ETS2's FPS. Follow steps : 1- Download this config file from here. 2- Copy this file "config.cfg". 3- Go to "Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" search a file named "config.cfg" > rename it to "config-old.cfg" 4- Paste "config.cfg" that you have downloaded. I hope this solution will help you.
  9. Run Ets2MP as Administrator.
  10. It's from DLC packs. 1- Go to library games. 2- Right click "Euro Truck Simulator 2". 3- Propreties. 4- Go to "DLC" part. 5- All your DLC must be checked , Or Uncheck them all and Restart Steam . Go back to DLC and check them all , wait for update. Maybe that will help you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.