eryk437

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

Everything posted by eryk437

1. OK now i hope for the best that the Admin will unban me after my appeal so wish me good luck and happy trucking everybody.
  2. OK thanks for the Advice everybody i hope the Admin will unban me after my ban appeal, happy trucking everybody.
  3. i told you i got banned before i could take a screenshot
  4. Ok i will give it a try and thanks i have done a ban appeal and maybe the Admin will unban me pls wish me good luck and thanks for the advice
  5. i dont have a recording program and i got banned before i could take a screenshot
  6. then he would of got away with it and i would of not been able to report him would you not be mad if someone deliberatley rammed your friend in a convoy you would right
  7. but he rammed my friend in a convoy so i wanted to report him and you cant report someone when they go out of sight on TAB can you
  8. yeah but i just wanted his user name so i could report him for ramming my friend so it was just a maybe 15 seconds i blocked him and i let him go \
  9. HI I got banned when i reported a player because he deliberatley rammed my Friend so i blocked him so i have time to searched his name on TAB and after i reported him i let him go but then i recived a message you are banned from ETS community for 5 days and i want to appeal to reject this ban pls i got banned by Admin: Creatureddutch.
  10. Hi i need help Today i have updated to 1.18 multiplayer mod and i have found that every load i take disapeares after 5 minutes of playing pls help and tell me what is wrong. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.