Asmudera

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Asmudera

1. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Resetting the Truckersmp settings and using another profile didn't help either. This still happens on EU servers only. Playing on the US Server works with no problem at all. Tho i noticed that, when I connect to the EU Server that it sometimes Authenticates my connection before putting me offline, then right after that it crashes. EDIT: So I tried around a little in hope to fix the crashing issue with not much luck. I tried changing from Directx11 to opengl and directx9. For a while it allowed me to play for roughly 30 minutes on Simulation 2 before i got kicked for unreliable connection. Tho since i did this changing to opengl it seems to not crash that often but rather kick for the unrealiable connection reason. My friend told me this could be due to a bad connection to the server, which shouldn't be the case seince I sit on a 50k connection that is mostly stable. But he also asked me if the vpn that is used in the network of my home could be the issue. Could this eventually be caused by the vpn? (the problem on this would be that i can not access the serverroom, therefore i can't get rid of the vpn since it is like a router box connected to the network)
  2. Hey guys. I just recently set up Truckersmp and constantly run in to the issue that, when I connect to any EU Server, the game crashes after the ghosting is done. Connecting to the US Simulation Server works fine tho. I already tried reinstalling Truckersmp with Admin privileges, doing the sfc /scannow and verified the gmaes files on steam. I have no clue what this is causing and I'm out of ideas what to try next to get this fixed. I added the last crash.log file to this post as well in hope it is of any use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.