NorwegianTrucker

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

Everything posted by NorwegianTrucker

1. Can someone else than ''Philip1212'' look at my ban appeal? He is very slow? Waited 2days
  2. I did not. Thats why I am asking for help..
  3. Hello, i cant appeal for a ban i have. 7 days. I havent appeald yet, so i cant understand why it tells me 3 days?
  4. Why cant I appeal? I havent appealed last 3 days.. should i wait 7days? Name, du you know what a grammar nazi is??
  5. Anyway, 7days to much. Thats my point, 10min would be okay for saying grammar hitler
  6. http://tinypic.com/r/2eummtw/8
  7. Bro i did follow his guide, but only thing standing there is "view my ban appeal", and i havent appealed yet.
  8. The only thing there is "View My Ban Appeal", its no option for appealing
  9. Anyway, "grammar hitler/nazi" is not insulting, like e.g "idiot, ugly,"
  10. Anyway, 1week for joking with a friend is to much. I did not even say it to the guy who reported.
  11. Yes, but i get a error.. so i cant do it
  12. How do I ban appeal? Forum site is closed and i get error by new system. I got 7days for saying to a friend in a convoy after he corrected me for fun, "fuck you grammar hitler"? Thats not insulting when it is to a friend and it is a joke? It was not even to the fool that reported the whole convoy because he have nothing to do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.