OneTruePyro

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by OneTruePyro

1. Everything was up to date, and i could connect to the trailers and hault them to their destinations on singleplayer, hence why i put this up on the MP forums. My friend also to do the jobs in single player, but not in MP, also another reason why i posted here. Using the Scania R, Taglift Chassis Sorry for the late reply, was away from the pc for a while
  2. my friend can press his keybind to the trailer and connect to it, but when he drives away it doesnt move, as for myself i cant even cennect to the trailer but i can drive through it.. Thanks for freplying, i would love to do the event with friends
  3. Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mod Version: TruckersMP Version 0.2.2.4.0 Controllers Used: USB Xbox One Controller Description of Issue: External Contracts Trailer, not connecting/no collision, unable to haul How to reproduce: Pick any external Cpntract and try to drive with it on MP Screenshots / Videos: None. Me and a friend decided to do the external contract even to find out that we cnt pick up any external contract at all on any server, moved to single player and it works, this bug seems to be MP only, looked of other forums and no one has commented about it, a few other people said they had the same problem when they tried

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.