Missing DLC Map Dependencies Could Not Be Found - ProMods

[TL] Cyrob8

Question

I am a having a problem where the message "Missing DLC map" keeps popping up when I click on the ProMods server. I downloaded all the files for ProMods, as well as having all the 6 map DLCs for it to work. I did check on my TruckersMP profile to check to see if the DLC has been linked to my account and it shows having all of them linked. All of the map DLCs seem to work in single player.  My game is running on 1.38. Is there something else I did wrong/missing? Thank you

20201101214025_1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hello and Welcome to the TruckersMP forum @[TL] Cyrob8!

To help fix the issue try Uninstalling the required DLC's then Reinstalling them again. 
You can do it by using the following steps. 
- Open up Steam
- Navigate to your Library and right click on ETS2. 
- Navigate to Properties
- Move to the DLC tab
- Make sure all the DLC boxes are un-ticked under Install. 
- Wait a few minutes
- Tick the DLC
boxes again and wait for them to install again.  

For reference, have a look at this guide https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

Let me know if this has helped. 

Kind regards, 
TARK777

Hi,Cyrob8

You have obtained all the required DLC to enter the Promods server.The following is the way I provide:

1.Check if you have Special transport DLC.If so,edit the Download Definitions file at install time and check the box "Special Transport DLC".And reinstall the custom def file.

spacer.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.Check that you have installed the required map DLC in:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.If neither of the above methods is feasible,you can add Promods file to the MOD manager of the single player game.Then enter the multiplayer game again.

Hope the above tutorial can help you~

(If it still doesn't work,you can contact the person in charge on the Promods website)

Sincerely,

Tony

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

8 hours ago, TARK777 said:

Hello and Welcome to the TruckersMP forum @[TL] Cyrob8!

To help fix the issue try Uninstalling the required DLC's then Reinstalling them again. 
You can do it by using the following steps. 
- Open up Steam
- Navigate to your Library and right click on ETS2. 
- Navigate to Properties
- Move to the DLC tab
- Make sure all the DLC boxes are un-ticked under Install. 
- Wait a few minutes
- Tick the DLC
boxes again and wait for them to install again.  

For reference, have a look at this guide https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

Let me know if this has helped. 

Kind regards, 
TARK777

I went on Steam and did that, but I'm still getting the same message when I click on the ProMod server.

Hello there! 

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

// Locked and moved to Solved Topics.