convoy freight

dutchnoskillz

Question

5 answers to this question

If you want to convoy, you can depend it on luck, or you can go to multiple destinations. Say the trip is from Paris to Amsterdam; you don't have a job to Amsterdam from Paris, then take one say, to Brussels or Rotterdam. You will still be able to convoy! 

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Also you can pick up your job from single player the nsave your game and enter multiplayer if it doesn't find any jobs for the destination you want take a nap or make a fast trip through your garages eventually the job will come on the other hand you can find the developers config and pick up a trailor from wherever you want for the city you want and fly across the map and land it in the e.g. Service Station in the city that the convoy will start if you want further help add me on steam :)

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png