1.38 to 1.37 Save game corrupt

No_Oxygen

Question

Hi ! 

For first my English is not perfect, and I'm very sorry about that.

On July 6, 2020 I was banned for 2 weeks (July 28, 2020).
I still wanted to play, so I go to the SOLO.
I was on update 1.38 and added mods to my game.
Today that I am no longer banned, I went to go to the MP but the game warned me to upgrade my version to 1.37. No problem, I'm doing it.
When arriving on the game, the game warns me that my saves are not compatible. While I had to disable my mods.
Going back to version 1.38 and still without mod. The game is working fine and my saves working...

I will have to wait for the TruckersMP developers to port to version 1.38 to be able to use my backups online?
Or are my backups lost forever?

Thank you for anwers, You are the best !! 

[French part]

Bonjour,

Le 6 Juillet 2020 j'ai était banni pendant 2 semaines (28 Juillet 2020).
Je voulais quand même jouer, donc je suis aller en SOLO.
J'étais sous la mise à jour 1.38 et j'ai ajouté des mods à mon jeu.
Aujourd'hui que je ne suis plus banni, je suis aller sur le MP mais le jeu me dit de passer ma version en 1.37. Pas de problème, je le fais dessuite.
En arrivant sur le jeu, le jeu me prévient que mes sauvegardes ne sont pas compatible. Alors que j'avais désactiver mes mods.
En passant à nouveau a la version 1.38 et toujours sans mod. Le jeu marche très bien avec mes sauvegardes qui marchent... 

Je vais devoir attendre que les développeurs de TruckersMP fassent le portage vers la version 1.38 pour pouvoir utilisé mes sauvegardes en ligne ? 
Ou mes sauvegardes sont perdu à tout jamais ?

Merci pour les réponses, Vous êtes les meilleurs !!

3 answers to this question

Hey there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic!

When you downgrade your game, you will not be able to use any save/auto-save that was used on any newer version, so you need to find an auto-save or regular save point you made manually that was on the old version (there is a little checkbox to show auto-saves when you try to load the profile). 

If you don't want to do this, or you can't find the save that works on 1.37, either create a new profile and keep one for 1.38 and one for 1.37, or wait until there is support for 1.38. We appreciate your patience with this :)

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, be sure to let me know, I will try my best to answer them!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

• Like 2

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer by marking best answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️