"I am looking for a VTC" - Section

Suggestion Name: "I am looking for a VTC" - Section

Suggestion Description: I noticed that you are able to search for a VTC on the website, but there is neither a possibility on the website nor on the forum to make a post / an announcement that you are looking for a VTC. Therefore I'd like to suggest an implementation of a place on the website (or if it's easier on the forum) where players can describe which type of VTC they are looking for (e.g. which program should the VTC use, are there promotion opportunities within the VTC, what requirements regarding the activity should the VTC meet, etc.).

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: In my personal case I'd be interested in a german speaking VTC and I have high demands (I know what I want ^^). But unfortunately I only have the possibility to read ~116 pages of german VTCs (for ETS2 with recruitment open) to find the one that suits me. To be honest this is a really wide range and I don't have the motivation to click on ~1,390 VTC's. Maybe it would be easier (also for the VTC's, especially the newer ones) to have a section where people can describe in detail what they are looking for and the VTC's can try to recruit them. It is like the "Search for VTC"- section but the other way round :) .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

• 3 years later...

Hello 👋

Thanks for the suggestion!

After careful consideration, we decided not to proceed with the proposed idea. If one is looking for a VTC, they can either use vtc-advertisement channel on our Discord server or search for a VTC via the VTC System. It is easier to find the VTC you are looking for by using the filters we got within the search system. If you think we need more search options on the website, feel free to submit a new suggestion.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager