Tachograph for trucks

Hathback

Hello there. Thank you for sharing this with us. 

You must follow our suggestion format in order to better understand what your idea is. You can see what this is in the link below. You have to do this within 3 days, otherwise your request will be rejected. Suggestion format:

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. :) 

Sincerely, XFMaster9666

Community Moderator

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello there. As I said above, we gave you 3 days to comply with the suggestion format. However, I have to reject this request because you have not edited it according to format. Please note that if you want to create a suggestion again, it must comply with our suggestion format. 

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. :) 

Sincerely, XFMaster9666

Community Moderator

Rejected

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]