Account is gone

777arturgamerx777

So Its nearly 2k20 and that means that its nearly been a year since I actually played the game and once I do open my ets2 is THAT MY ACCCOUNT WITH ALL MY XP AND MONEY THAT I GRINDED FOR IS GONE so I was just wondering maybe i can get a modded account and play on that instead or maybe there is a way i can get my old account back (I reset my windows recently so no old files are left)

Hello @777arturgamerx777,

Unfortunately, since you reset your PC, the profiles in your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 will have been permanently removed. (That is, unless you have a backup that you want to revert to)

However, I can recommend this modded account here: https://mods.club/euro-truck-simulator-2-mods/ets2-save-game-for-no-dlc-support-multiplayer-1-36-x/

I've been using it for a while now and it's very good.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

§3.9 - Disclaimer

Make sure that all mods you are using comply with these rules. You are responsible for all the modifications you decide to apply. If your modifications go against these rules you might face a punishment. If you are unsure whether your mod is allowed or not, ask staff members before going in-game. If a mod you use (regardless of origin) is found to be a cause of you losing control of your vehicle and collide with another player, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

• 2 weeks later...

Archived