high speed suggestion

cremmjr

Hello truckersmp, I have an idea to solve the fact that there are many trolls in multiplayer, there is now a way to go offline if you don't have your headlights on! And if you put the same idea to drivers who like to ride at high speed, it would help the community that likes a good simulation so much, so many of the players don't get a clue what a truck is and what it stands for. The suggestion is that if you stay for a long time walking at high speed you could go offline, it would automatically make you respect at least the minimum, in this part would be enough, you can not ask so much since many players will never recognize what a truck is and the risk it can pose.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Hello @cremmjr,

Thank you taking your time, writing this suggestion. Every idea of how we should improve our modification is greatly appreciated!

However, I must inform you that because you did not follow the suggestion format which can be found here:

and because this idea is already listed on our "Frequently Suggested Things" which can be found here: 

your suggestion will now be declined to keep our forum organized. 

If you will have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner