Server side profile & economy

Hi,

Just wondering if this is still in the works or planned? This would be a great day for truckersmp :)

Here is original thread from a while back:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/48171-any-eta-for-server-side-profile-and-economy-is-it-still-planned/

Edit: 

Suggestion description: A server side profile that locks the ability to save edit, stopping players being able to add unlimited money and also hiring of AI drivers not allowed. (maybe only relevant to one server.)

Why should it be added: This also allows great sums of money to be earned with no effort. Causing more trolls as players do not have to worry about repair costs. It also takes away most of the progression aspect of the sim.

• Upvote 1

Hello @ChickenDipper

Amazing to see you want improvements for the server. I understand you want an update on this but the statement you refer to is a rather old one. You could possibly ask this in general discussion and have a conversation about it. The suggestion section is soley for suggestions and not for updates. The suggestion section also requires a format to be used in each topic which you also don't have (you make an update request).

Since the request is rather old, I guess I will leave this open for you to apply the suggestion format like in this post

Please make sure to do this within 3 days to ensure the activity of it. Afterwards an appropriate staff member could maybe give you an update on this :) 

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • 4 years later...