Failed to connect server except server2

Mr._.White

Question

hi, I have a big problem
when I want to join server 4 it shows an error that is shown below
but when I want to connect server 2 it show no errors and everything is fine, personally I love server 4 because it's not very crowded and specially because it's freeRoam
please help me fix this problem and I will be appreciate

error.gif

4 answers to this question

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Possible solution:

Prioritize your router by resetting your internet router. If this does not help, make sure that all the devices in the house are not connected to the internet and if you are using Wi-Fi, try playing with the cable. If you still have a connection problem, try opening the following custom ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set up Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Make sure that there is no blocking of the Windows firewall from connecting. Turn on the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

JlVaPY.jpg

If none of these work, you can clean the Host file, enable DHCP, clear the DNS cache and clear the ARP / Route Table.

You can also easily reset your router. All you have to do is run certain rooms.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/netadapter/?source=directory 

a0d6e200addd4af09cd95df7e54db31a.png 

You can also do this with the old methods, but I recommend this program because of its ease of use.

Respects

-Barbossa-

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive