Mission problem and bug games

freddu75

Question

when I start truckerMP I have information in red my game and in 1.34.0.25s

alpha version please keep in mind that is version may be unstable and may contain major bug

from the first delivery his tell me that I'm late in red then I click continue and more mission available

I am doing a mission. In time. I pick up my trailer and I'm told 50 hours of ride! So do not pay. Then I go back to see my missions, and there I have nothing!

I recreate a profile in multi and redo the first but the problem persists

certain moment its bug an aplication fatal error do you want to send crash.log file to developer 

crash.log

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hello @freddu75,

Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
b) You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix the economy)
c) You should teleport to another garage
d) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list/freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

> Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
> Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
> Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
> Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in-game console:

> Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
> Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
> Look for uset g_developer "0"
> Look for uset g_console "0"
> Change the "0" to a "1"
> Save the file (NOT save as)
> Load your game and profile
> Press ` key
> Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
> Save your game and exit
> Reload the game and your recent saved profile
> Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
> Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
> Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
> You should now get the "Game change detected" message
> Your economy should now be reset

In order, to fix your game crash I recommend you to follow the following steps:

Solution 1:
Have you tried to verify your game?

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files
Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:

> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3:
You should start TruckersMP as an admin. This is really important.
Also, try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

> Go to your steam App
> Go to the library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Solution 4:

> Update your graphics card driver.
> Take care not to play in busy areas.
> Pull down your graphics settings.
> You maybe need a new profile, delete old and get a new one.
> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correctly in the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
> Don't use unsupported mods. Also, too many mods can cause your game to crash.
> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
> That's may be caused by missing game file. Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
> Make sure you have the latest.Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Also, you can read these topics

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, freddu75 said:

when I start truckerMP I have information in red my game and in 1.34.0.25s

alpha version please keep in mind that is version may be unstable and may contain major bug

from the first delivery his tell me that I'm late in red then I click continue and more mission available

I am doing a mission. In time. I pick up my trailer and I'm told 50 hours of ride! So do not pay. Then I go back to see my missions, and there I have nothing!

I recreate a profile in multi and redo the first but the problem persists

certain moment its bug an aplication fatal error do you want to send crash.log file to developer 

crash.log

Hello man, all new profiles have this problem, thats common to the Multiplayer try to follow this steps it will fix your problem

1-Remove the old profile and create a new one

2-When you start the first job go to a Repair Shop And Rest!

3-Finish your job is gonna be late anyways but since you rest on that first job will fix your problem

4- Try to buy your first truck fastest possible because this bug can come again and the easy way to solve is resting you can use the bank to help you buy your first truck then you will never get this problem again if it hapen you just go and rest

I made this test and solved the problem you have

Hope i helped

Drive Safe Good Luck

pc.jpg.3eece1531c089933fc279a99fddb5fde.jpg

Hello  , I solved the problem with the method of vinicz

Hello man, all new profiles have this problem, thats common to the Multiplayer try to follow this steps it will fix your problem

1-Remove the old profile and create a new one

2-When you start the first job go to a Repair Shop And Rest!

3-Finish your job is gonna be late anyways but since you rest on that first job will fix your problem

4- Try to buy your first truck fastest possible because this bug can come again and the easy way to solve is resting you can use the bank to help you buy your first truck then you will never get this problem again if it hapen you just go and rest

I made this test and solved the problem you have

Hope i helped

Drive Safe Good Luck