Euro truck simulation mp

Marc[Ger]

Question

hello, 

i dont know what i can do more so i ask u guys for help, i have updated ets and the mp of the new version but now i have fps problem after the next fps problem, i have a 1060 oc and all my other game like destiny 2 or gta are all working without laggs on more than 100 fps only ets wht didnt need so much power for fps is still lagging on the fps the dropping all 10 sec from 90 fps to 7 fps and i cant do more , the last step i did was riding a startoption in steam for ets , but it didnt help and my pc staff was more ok for playing ets as the maximum in steam says . so what can i do to have my permanently 90 fps back?

7 answers to this question

Do you get low FPS in both single player and multiplayer or multiplayer exclusively?

Try lowering your graphics settings and / or updating your video card drivers.

Hello 

Try these:

1. Press your Tab button -> go to Settings,
  2. Uncheck Load Cabin Accessories and Use Fast Loading of models,
  3. General -> Development Logging -> Disable,
  4. Drivers animation -> Disable,
  5. After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game,
  6. You can see 2 pictures

Spoiler

develop.png

• Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null,
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs,
  • Delete useless folders with ccleaner or clean master of pc programs,
  • Take care not to play in busy areas(Duisburg and calais city etc).

This topic will help you:

Also try this:

1. Going into the 'Set Launch Options' in the ETS2 and putting in this command:
-homedir g:\'
' being the name of the folder being created (you can change ' to whatever folder name you want)
2. Set g to whatever drive you have the game installed on. Launch the game. Shut it off. go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and copy everything. Now go to g drive, or whatever you set it as, open the folder '
3. There will be a Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in there, paste everything from the documents folder in there.
4. Now run the game, your save should be there, and hopefully it will run better.

The reason for this seems to be, if the game and the save file locations are on different hard drives, like mine were. Saves were in Documents/ folder on my C Drive and my game was installed on my G drive. If the saves are located on the same hard drive, things just run smoother. There are a lot of files being written to that folder in Documents it seems besides saves, so it's best if everything is on the same hard drive

Hello :) 

There are plently of ways in which you can improve your FPS when playing games. I recommend you take a look at the following link: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/increase-fps-games-free-3489433/

Also try these:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.
  • Play the game on lowest settings possible. https://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.com/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.
  • Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.
  • You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 
  • Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys and open the Task Manager,after,close the background useless programs.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Set Scale to 400%---Disable MLAA---Disable DOF---Set all following Quality Settings to max.---Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.
  • These may reason your FPS drop==Development Logging----Smoothing Distance--- Load Cabin Accessoires---Load Flags---Aditional Lights---Draw Distance

AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

And you can read this topic

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 4 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics. :(
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again. ^_^

Thanks for all participation! ;)

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.