Winter Mod Not Working In Multiplayer

Vlado2k

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

Is the winter mod working in single player?

I would suggest that you re-download the required files so as to ensure that no corruption has taken place. 

Place them back in the same place replacing the old files.

Then, run TruckersMP as an administrator press F1 and click 'install available updates'.

Now see if the winter mod is working in multiplayer, remember to put the seasonal effects on in the TMP menu, press TAB in game, Right click, then click the cog wheel and you will find seasonal effects somewhere inside there.

Hi all

Due to this topic has been inactive for over 3 days since the last  reply ,i will have to move this  topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we  will open this again.

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all,

Since this topic has been inactive for  2 more  days , i will have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved