Starting fresh profile

UncleBob

Question

Hello. I have been away for a few years and started a new profile. I can only seem to get local jobs, as in the same city I reside in. I am only level 1 or 2 and seem to remember I had to get the level above 5 to have a larger access to jobs. I tried to search but found nothing. I also find in the joblist a lot of camping caravan trailers. I chose one without thinking and the multiplayer shut down saying it didnt support those trailers (thank god I have to say cause that would be silly hauling a camping trailer through europe). Just looking for a confirmation that nothing is wrong with my game regarding these 2 problems. Thanks for answers.

4 answers to this question

Hello :)

32 minutes ago, UncleBob said:

I am only level 1 or 2 and seem to remember I had to get the level above 5 to have a larger access to jobs

If you want, you can download some profile with high level from here

Or here

37 minutes ago, UncleBob said:

I tried to search but found nothing

If you try to find trailer to drive but cannot, you should reset your economy job

Guide here

43 minutes ago, UncleBob said:

I also find in the joblist a lot of camping caravan trailers. I chose one without thinking and the multiplayer shut down saying it didnt support those trailers

For caravan trailer, if you want to run this trailer, the first thing you have to own the car (Skoda car), then you can take caravan trailer to drive

And in order to be able to haul the caravans you need to have at least on skill point for Just-in-time-deliveries and Fragile cargo on your ETS 2 profile, otherwise you simply won't see any caravans in the freightmarket.

You can read this topic

You have to do two things:
- First go to Options -> Gameplay -> Preferred job distance -> Move the bar to the right.

- And with each experience you gain, increase the points of: Long distance work.

If you do not have those skill points assigned, then you can only carry nearby charges.

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

https://novatransports.com

Hello there, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hi all,

because the problem is resolved, the topic will be locked and moved to the 'resolved'.
If you still have questions, please provide a message to Support Team and we will return your topic.
Thanks to everyone for taking part in this topic!

//Topic locked and moved to archive

Sincerely,
WentworthHFD,
TruckersMP - Staff Team