New Rule Idea Due To Words

Hello TMP Team,

Suggestion Name: New Rule Idea Due To Words  

Suggestion Description: I have come to oversee this thing a huge problem after a long time seeing this I think a Rule should be added or a rule should be updated due to the abuse of the words REC BAN. Or RECORDED, REC, BAN, Using  theses seems like an insult or instigation to another player when being said to another player I think personally the words should not be allowed to be said, Take The Word BAN for an example, a lot of people will say to another player Record Ban, well to be honest with the other players view he/her may see this as a Bannable Offense,  and thinks the player will be Banned because he/her think's the other player will be banned does not give him/her the right to try predicting the player will be banned, thus meaning they should not be allowed to say such words because they are not a staff member and they are trying to predict something they do not know. 

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: To help the community in an understanding way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.