Age Restriction

Mircea97

Suggestion Name: Age Restriction

Suggestion Description: i suggest that, it could be good, to make a server "age restriction" . or after a player get's unbanned to play 2000km/ on EU 3, well the problem is that kids need to learn ! we people have to learn, or create age restriction at least 16 years old, Eu 2 .. The Developers need to think, eu3 is empty eu 4 is empty, why pay for eu 3-4, when you could make one server good, trollers every where, on highways too,  it's a simulator,  to do atleast 1 route WOT, on eu 3. Players after they get unbanned to go on eu 3 to do one/more WOT routes, where 90/kmh a punishment, for trolling etc

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: Kids will learn, to drive more better, they won't quit, but kids and trollers are a diffrent thing, troller could be at at of 23 if they are minded at the age of 12, only a troll won't like the idea, everywhere i go, i get the problem, trollers .. 

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

So how do you want to enforce it? Make people send a notarized copy of their legal documents and ID card? That is not going to happen as there is no way to prove the age of a person, we cannot require pictures either as they are not sufficient to judge somebody's age. Also, your idea just contributes to more inequality which is not what we are aiming at.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.