Keyboard Throttle

The Notch

Suggestion name: Keyboard Throttle

Suggestion description: I have been thinking about it lately... I have no idea where to post it, so I'm posting it here! Keyboard Throttle is basically a setting, which make your keyboard a throttle, it's going to be complicated, but fun, for example when you normally use keyboard, there's up and down arrow key, or even W and S, but this setting can change that, like when you are having the real throttle/accelator, you press at a limit where the car start moving, and then you press more to get more speed and so on, just like that, there can be keyboard Throttle/accelator, like if you press "Z" there's the limit the car will just move, which will be basically on the real throttle the lowest gas when the car moves, then if you press "X" the car will start to speed up, which on the throttle means a bit more force on the accelerator, just like that, the keys which are of no use, on default settings, we can add them for the throttle, sorry if I couldn't tell you properly....

Any images? No

Why should it be added? Because this will help the people who want the game as realistic as possible and can't afford the Logitech setup, they can play it right from their keyboard now...

• Confused 2

The Notch | Trucker ?

wp2550970.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion!

On this occasion, I'm afraid I will have to reject your suggestion for the following reason:

• We feel that this is a suggestion for SCS Software [the game developers] as our mod is external and is not ran by SCS. Please suggest this at http://blog.scssoft.com/

Thanks for the suggestion anyways! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.