ATS Time not working properly

Rebel_Tech

Question

So,

I have gone on 2 deliveries online with TruckersMP. Both deliveries have been completed and at the end it stated that I was late, I received no money for the job, and it said that it took me "118060h" to complete the job. How do I fix this? I obviously cannot play if I will be earning no money for jobs and the in game time clock is malfunctioning. 

5 answers to this question

Dear @Rebel_Tech,

Have you made sure you take the job inside in MP?
The time of singleplayer is not the same as online.

Have you tried to restore your economy?
Here is a guide on how to do it:

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

4 minutes ago, Lorenita said:

Dear @Rebel_Tech,

Have you made sure you take the job inside in MP?
The time of singleplayer is not the same as online.

Have you tried to restore your economy?
Here is a guide on how to do it:

Greetings!

So, 

I did that reset. Doesn't seem to help. How do I ensure that I am taking the jobs online? I am logged into the Europe server. My friend is now experiencing the same issue.

Dear @Rebel_Tech,

You only have to enter the MP without any type of job, once you are inside the multiplayer you can go to find a job and should not give any kind of problem.
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&