How to report? Missing ID and Link in Tutorial is wrong

garack

Question

Hey i wanted to report a player with a ID i saw on my recorded Video. 

In this Tutorial it said ID under 3500 are for staffs :( it is under 3500.

So how to find his ID ? Theres a link in the Tutotial how to finde the MP ID but the Link is down.

I read somewhere i have to type in a command?? I have his Name on Video and behind his Name his ID...... isnt that not the correct ID?

Ok i found out that its only the INgame ID, so how to get th real ID now?

I have his INgame Name and Ingame ID on Video.

Edited by garack

9 answers to this question

Oh yea this helps. Ok so i have to TAB hand get the player Infos then write it down..A little hard ingame when you are busy avoiding more accidents that comes from the original accident..But ok.

And i disabled the logs so i can see nothing there now. I will enable them again. This time the Bumper gets away...:(

Dear @garack,

Do you remember the nickname of the user?
•Go to: http://truckersmp.com
•Clic in Search.
WUuz-2vZS6udK78o4Ov72Q.png
•Enter the user's name
•Clic in GO.
CPdDl9U3QD6FLOgSdImk2w.png
And if you are lucky, the user with the most similar name will appear.
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Oh yes i have hin Name on Video, Nice i found him now. But for the Report i need the MP ID and irs doesnt show under his Profile.

An there is "Account not activated" but its the exact same Name (he has nor a normal Name its like xxxxxx_999999

Edited by garack