Autosave game freeze

Question

Ive never found any tips or any advice about this problem...
Its really annyoing when youre driving in a convoy and every 2-3 min autosave freezes game for few seconds.
I know this problem can be solved by buying an SSD hard drive and this is not a MP thing but can this somehow be removed?

4 answers to this question

Hi Dear @simke_r35

To fix your problem, you only have to wait. This can take you about 15 minutes. But especially when your game freeze, does nothing more, do not touch your computer anymore and be patient.  

2.Reason
The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:
You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Link: 

İf you have still problem after make these , Please send a comment or private messge to me from forum 

King Regards 

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

6 hours ago, simke_r35 said:

Ive never found any tips or any advice about this problem...
Its really annyoing when youre driving in a convoy and every 2-3 min autosave freezes game for few seconds.
I know this problem can be solved by buying an SSD hard drive and this is not a MP thing but can this somehow be removed?

I had the same problem with quicksave, the problem here was to many trucks and drivers i sell many trucks and drivers to a limit op 20 and Quicksave is now 1-2 sec.

Edited by [RDC]Bull[NL]

tmplogo.jpg