Server Problem

Drupe

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello which server are you referring to? are you trying to join Euro2? if so the server is almost full and most likely you have been put in a Cue that would show on your screen as people leave the server your number in Cue will go down until you have joined the server. to check server statuses and to find out how many people are in each of the server you can go to here https://truckersmp.com/status Also you may not be the only one on the servers you might just be the only one in your general area. When you join the game and click tab does the menu popup? if yes then you are connected but theirs just no one in your general vicinity so the game wont show them  

Edited by TSRVTC-Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi Dear @GamerJan361

I suggest you try this method: 

Steam > Library >  Euro truck 2 > Right from the properties click. > local game files integrity verification in front The "Close" button, you will get a game update > and again I'm going to get to fix corrupted files.

However, if your problem does not resolve, I recommend you create a ticket by clicking on the following link: https://support.truckersmp.com/

İf you have still problem after make this , Please send a comment or private message to me 

King Regards 

BaldeamarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks