Increase the time which is required to create TMP account

RapidFellow

Suggestion Name: Required time to create TMP account 

Suggestion Description: For creating an TMP account, it is actually necessary to play at least 2 hours. This should be changed to x hours. My suggestion for x is 10, but this is only my opinion, feel free to comment if you have another suggestion for that. Important: this time should be only set for creating an account. The necessary time to link a game should stay 2 h.

Any example images: Nah...

Why should it be added?:

Well, I know why it is necessary to play at least 2 hours... but the goal of my suggestion is the following: I think we all know that there are many drivers on EU2 driving crazy. One of the reasons for that is, that some newbies in ETS2 play the game for 2 hours and download the TMP mod immediately, even if they did not had enough time to learn how to drive. They should practice for a longer time in SP before they are allowed to use the MP.

Example: Last time when I entered the highway near Dortmund, I saw a truck driving wrong way in the highway. Of course I recorded, however, before reporting him I took a look on his profile. He was a new player, joined this day. So, I did not report him because I didn't want him to get banned on his first day. Sad situation ... why did he join the MP even if he don't know how to drive correctly? 

A second example: I've just recommended ETS2 to a friend. When he finished the 2 hours, he was still a noob on the streets :D Then I imagined... what if he had joined TMP immediately? He would have been banned on his first day, I'm sure! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.