installing Truckersmp error

Trucker5022

Question

when installing truckersmp, i get an error (you must valid euro truck simulator 2 path) . i either get one or the other if i select them both. this is my directory , but its not working C:\Program Files (x86)steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

4 answers to this question

Can you put the full directory you're trying to insert in that field? Maybe your ETS2 is not installed in C:\Program Files... bla bla.

For me, it's installed here:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

If none of that work and you have Euro Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

9 minutes ago, Trucker5022 said:

when installing truckersmp, i get an error (you must valid euro truck simulator 2 path) . i either get one or the other if i select them both. this is my directory , but its not working C:\Program Files (x86)steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

Hello. Do you have both euro tuck simulation 2 and American truck simulator? Or do you only have American truck simulator?

On the launcher install windows, if you only have American truck simulator then please untick the box for ets2. If you have both then leave both ticked.

To find the correct location, please go to Steam -> library -> American truck simulator -> right click and press properties -> go to the local files tab and press browse local files. 

If you press on the bar at the top which shows the address, you'll be able to copy and paste this into the installer for the correct location.

Does this help?

10 hours ago, oolala11 said:

Hello. Do you have both euro tuck simulation 2 and American truck simulator? Or do you only have American truck simulator?

On the launcher install windows, if you only have American truck simulator then please untick the box for ets2. If you have both then leave both ticked.

To find the correct location, please go to Steam -> library -> American truck simulator -> right click and press properties -> go to the local files tab and press browse local files. 

If you press on the bar at the top which shows the address, you'll be able to copy and paste this into the installer for the correct location.

Does this help?

OMG , thank you, i am so great full of you to solve this problem for me. Now truckersmp is working again. i can't thank you enough for helping me