No new employees are available.

KozelPRO

Question

10 answers to this question

Economic reset I did because I did not have jobs, but the problem with the staff unfortunately never solved it. I also tried to go to sleep and to visit the truck dealer, but it only helped solve the problem with jobs.

Hello,

Have you tried in singleplayer?

I think of you need to go in singleplayer, and make F7+Enter

And go in employees recriutement, to see if employees are avaible.

• Upvote 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@KozelPRO

Please can you fire 5 drivers and see if it lets you recruit more?

Also please make a new profile and see if you are able to recruit any drivers on the new profile

@KozelPROI think you may have reached the maximum number for how many you can hire.  I cannot find anything else online for what the maximum is.

Please can you fire another few and confirm if it works and if this is the reason.  Please also let me know if you think this problem has been solved?

After fire another 5 employees, I saw a new 6, so I'm now back to 252 employees and others do not show me even after restarting the game. Do you have more than 252 employees anyone?

//EDIT: I find this on steam forum : 

I have 252 drivers and can't hire anymore. I wonder if it just takes a certain amount of time for the drivers to refresh. I only have Promods.

I have 252 drivers and can't hire anymore. I wonder if it just takes a certain amount of time for the drivers to refresh. I only have Promods.

The current game limit is 252 drivers.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/35221584733837267/?l=czech&ctp=6

I think the problem is resolved, thanks everyone for trying to help.