SPEED PROBLEM!!

Guest Cowie

Question

Guest Cowie

Hello, thank you for stopping by, so my problem is that when i play ATS multiplayer my speed is glitched. So like when im driving 65 miles per hour during a convoy, my friends are rolling 40 miles per hour passing me. this problem is very annoying when in convoys i say roll 70 mph and the other go 50mph and passing me. please help if possible, thank you!! bye.

7 answers to this question

Guest Cowie
On 6/15/2017 at 9:20 PM, C?nnell said:

Hi @cocosmart,

Do you still have this problem? I don't own ATS myself but are you sure that you are using miles instead of kilometers (or vice versa)? How are you sure that they go faster when they drive 20 miles slower than you do?

of course i have, the problem is alot more complicated than so lol, but thank you! that was very nice of you!

21 hours ago, Rare The Dutchie said:

Hello! you seem new, so welcome! ie heard of this glitch before but never experienced it, when did this start happening for you?

Answering my questions i have for you will; help me fix your issue! :)

i have always had this problem since i have owned american truck simualtor which i got this january.

thanks!

Guest Cowie
14 hours ago, oolala11 said:

Are you able to upload a video of this problem?

well do you just want a recording of my speed going 55mph and tell the other people to go 55mph ad see how fast they pass me?