[POLL] How do you drive in-game?

Glanshon

[POLL] How do you drive in-game?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. How do you drive in-game?

• I always obey the traffic laws of the country I'm driving in.
    • I ignore traffic laws but consider myself a safe driver.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-22 at 7:08 PM, Slice'N'Dice said:

I obey the rules (especially speed limits). Yep, am being honest as I would sooner get to my destination safely a bit later than the speeders who often end up wrecking themselves (or others). Having driven Trucks for a living and also been a policeman, I have seen far too many accidents through careless driving as a result of excessive speeds. Doesn't mean I an not impartial to the occasional mishap on the road ;) Put a truck on its side the other day while within the speed limit, misjudged a corner :P

Why change the habit of a lifetime just because it's a simulation :P

I drive at around 120-130 km but i always end up with 0% dammage its not that everyone wrecks because some people can wreck at 90km, its all about whn you begin to lose control of your truck i noticed that when i hit the 145-155 i dont have control of my truck this is why i stick to 120-130.  

ATS:

In the single player game, I leave enforcement on, and occasionally get tickets for slipups--mostly not governing speed down hills and screwing up a stop at a light.

In multiplayer, I ignore traffic lights if there are no players around.  If other players are around, I follow the traffic devices, as their purpose is the safe regulation of traffic.  I speed frequently on the highways, but no more than 15-20 mph over the limit, but within reason for the road curvature.  Biggest reason for speeding:  I cannot pause non-WOT deliveries, and sometimes ya just gotta go. :) 

ETS:  single player game, I leave enforcement on, and speed like a demon on the back roads (this was before they added roving cops) because you spend a lot of time on them vs. the highways and the speed limit is way too low. :)   Don't generally play the ETS MP game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived